Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ohayocon 2011

Damage from Ohayocon 2011:

Negima!? the complete series
honey and clover: all 3 seasons
Paradise Kiss complete set
Azumanga Daioh complete collection
and Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo complete series (only 25 bucks!!!)

A little deeper in the pocket than I wanted to go, but I haven't spent practically anything on entertainment this past couple years, doing nothing but school, work and volunteering. I've gone to exactly two movies in the last 12 months, and one was at the dollar theatre.

I got my face drawn, complete with the tiger ears too, just a buck.

And the anime is all authentic releases, not bootleg, so I don't feel as bad spending a teeny bit more ... especially when some is so hard to find outside online bootleggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment